If you are a mother - - you may not look in the mirror everyday and see yourself as having a great influence on the world - - but you do!
No one has a greater impact on the home than a mother, and that impact can be powerfully positive.
With the help of God’s grace and the Holy Spirit living inside us, we can be as the Bible says in Prov 14:1 “the wise woman builds her house.”
Our Mission: To encourage one another and grow in faith in order to build a Christ-centered home
Goals and Objectives
1) To nurture each other.
2) Encourage one another towards growth and holiness in the Lord.
3) To discuss challenging situation and pray for them
4) To understand the need to make a difference in our family life
5) To understand that mothering matters and God values mothers.
6) To come, attend, agree/disagree as the Spirit leads
7) To be a part of the group to uphold each other in prayer and support one another
We meet every second Saturday of the month in the NEC Educational Building - GF3 from 5-6:30pm
We are presently doing a DVD based Study “A Woman’s Heart: God’s Dwelling Place” by Beth Moore.
In His grace,
Womba, Denise & Vinolia